Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pre-Challenge Update

Hi lovely ladies! So I bet you thought I had disappeared. Well yes and no. This weekend I went out of town and got some goodies for the upcoming moths challenges and the prize for the Pre-Challenge. I will post the picture of that tomorrow. I am happy to see that we have people who have posted in the flicker gallery (beautiful page Dot) and I know pages are in the works. Mine is all laid out but not put together. Why is it not done you ask since the deadline is tonight? Well I came down with a cold Sunday and have been fighting to stay awake past 6 pm ever since. Well since I am behind you all benefit! I am going to give you all an extension until Sunday the 26th at the end of day your time. Remember, you need to pick something from your list of inspiration in the very first post here on the blog and it needs to include the color blue on it somewhere. I am looking forward to October first when I can reveal all the fun and creativity. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I did my first Scrapbook page. Not in a class. The photo is not great but its a start. The best part was the shopping for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to the 1st to see what you have planned!

    ReplyDelete