Thursday, October 14, 2010

Make-up Thursday

Well it is amazing how time flies when you miss a deadline, or two! I hurt my back last week while my husband was out of town, so I have been trying to get better. In addition, we had baby fish unexpectedly Monday night and it was midterm at work so by the time I was home and my daughter was asleep so was I.

Tonight I will combine my inspiration Monday and show and tell Wednesday so I can be back on track :)
When I checked my mail yesterday, I was happy to see the new issue of Scrapbooks etc. and low and behold on page 55 was an article all about sewing on scrapbook projects. I guess we are ahead of the trend here at Blue Velvet Muse! I was quiet impressed with several of the pages they shared and a new product they shared. The new product The Sew Easy Stitch Piercer, is from We R Memory Keepers.
I have added this to my wish list for sure! Do you have one? Have you tried one? Let us know what you think.
Check out some of these pages and projects from the We R Memory Keepers web site
I don't know about you but I think these are way too cute!

Anyways, a quick search of the Scrapbook etc. website brought up a slide show of pages and sewing tips for scrapbook pages. However, the specific link they list in the article and others seem not to be active or working at this point but if they come up I will be sure to share it with you. I hope to try out some of the fun things they shared and then share them with you soon.

How are you all doing with your stitching projects? Any questions or do you need any help? Let me know and I will be back this weekend to answer them and help out where I can.
See you then!
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I love the Bird House!! Thanks for letting us know about this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of the SewEasy yet. Looks like fun! I'll have to keep my eyes pealed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tool looks so cool :) I saw these on a blog and thought it was a great idea. I'd love to get someone's input on how well it works.

    ReplyDelete