Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Stitching Idol

I am so happy to share with you my idol, Kinsey Wilson! Kinsey has a gift with needle and thread I swear. All her work is done by hand. I can't say enough about her work so I will shut up and let her layouts do the talking.




Isn't she amazing! Not only does Kinsey have her blog kinseygirl she also has a blog called handstitch. I am so in love with the tutorials she shares there. Now for even more good news. Her etsy store dot dot dot etcetera has stitching templates now available! They are only $8 and oh so cute. My favorite is "the basics." I love all the edges and the nesting shapes.
Well that is it for the night I will bring you one of her tutorials this weekend. Special thanks to Kinsey for her generosity in allowing me to post her awesome work with you all.

6 comments:

  1. yay! thanks so much melissa! i'm totally blushing right now and i owe you an email :) i have a busy weekend coming up so it might be on monday :) have an awesome weekend friend!

    hugs, kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These LOs are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stitching - those layouts are wonderful. I love hand stitching (don't have a machine). I see I'm going to have to check out her blog and step it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! The stitching is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure you let her know you saw her work here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts! Love all that stitching! and by hand, amazing!

    ReplyDelete